Criminal legal affairs
With great occupational skills, highly responsible and professional ethics, keeping the defense principle of “respecting the law”, and considering the good results of cases, in the business of criminal defense, Fada lawyers have won high praise and professional reputation from clients and all sectors of society.
- Investigation stage: providing legal assistance to clients, including interviewing criminal suspect, and acquaintance the alleged crimes and the information of the case. Providing legal consultant for suspect, applying for bail pending trial by authorization, being agent for petition and complaint;
- Review and prosecution stage: accessing, extracting and copying legal documents, technical verification materials and relevant records about cases, meeting with suspect, inquiring and collecting relevant evidence documents, and offering relevant comments to procuratorate;
- Trail stage: during the process of the first and second trial, accessing, extracting and copying legal documents, meeting and communicating with defendant, inquiring and collecting relevant evidence, attending trails, expressing defense of innocent or misdemeanor for defendant;
- Review of the death penalty stage: meeting and communicating with defendant, inquiring and collecting relevant evidence, expressing defense of innocent or misdemeanor or the reason why the defendant should not be approved of death penalty;
- Retrial: drafting documents for complain, placing case on file in retrial procedure, participating in defense or offering written defense opinions in the retrial;
- Being agent in the criminal cases: being agent to report the crime and accuse crime in private and public prosecution case, acting as attorney for claiming civil rights in criminal proceedings.